KÄM - Kreis Katholischer Ärzte München
Circle of Munich Catholic Physicians
let us present a young medicial association of Catholic doctors of the city and the region of Munich in Germany.
This group exists since December 2004, has 20 active and 80 passive members.
KÄM is an initiative of Dr. Gero Winkelmann, born 1954, roman-catholic physician in Munich.
Further informations at the following special pages:
- Principles of the CMCP-association
- dates of the next meetings
- FAQ - Frequelently Asked Questions
- special issues
- Pro-Live movement, links Page
Future activities of CMCP:
CMCP-medical association plans to establish other doctors groups of this character in other regions and
other big cities in Germany and German-.spoken countries, exspecially in:
b) Other regions in Germany:
- Köln - Cologne Page
- Münster Page
- Krefeld, Fulda,
- Berlin Page
- Baden-Württemberg (South-West) Page
- Nordrhein-Westfalia (North-West) Page
c) Other regions in Europe: Southern Tirol (Northern Italy) Pages in Italian and German
Please, attention to the
1) Links for communication with other Catholic institutions and associations in Europe
2) Index / serach of the CMCP-website in German language Page
3) German Website (Page) with a lot of religious and medical arguments
Further informations from Dr. Gero Winkelmann, email@example.com (look at Kontakt)
Thank You for Your interesting.
Best wishes and greetings from Munich in Germany!
Dr. Gero Winkelmann, Founder and Director of KÄM / CMCP
Back to the English front page, German, full index, German special index
Installation of this website 25-4-2005, last update 24-10-2006